Install or update Capture
- Download Capture 3.1 for Windows. Once downloaded, run the installer.
- Run Capture by clicking the icon on your desktop.
To configure your photo booth with Photo Hub (for SMS, email, and social media integration):
- If you haven't already, sign up for a Photo Hub account at hub.shutterpilot.com. (You can do this on your own computer, but the remaining steps must be done on your photo booth.)
- Press F3 (or Fn+F3) on your keyboard.
- Enter your Photo Hub username and password, as well as a Friendly Name (this is how your photo booth will show up in Photo Hub) and click "Activate".
- When you return to the "Touch to Start" screen, your booth is upgraded and connected.
Once your photo booth is activated:
- Create a campaign by visiting hub.shutterpilot.com/campaign/new. Be sure to choose your photo booth on the last screen.
- Sign up for a subscription by clicking the "Renew" button next to your photo booth.